- Definition Of terms
Travel Time and Expenses
- ApexTechnologies: The Company trading as Apextechnologies.
- The Client: The entity which enters into a contract with Apextechnologies.
- Copyright: Refers to laws that regulate the use of the work of a creator, such as an artist, photographer or Author. This includes copying, distributing, altering and displaying creative, literary and other types of work.
- Host: the Company on whose system the Website physically resides.
- Link, Hyperlink: A 'clickable' link embedded on a web page which may take the form of a graphic or text.
- Website: A collection of web pages and associated code which forms an integrated presence
Communication and support:
- No charges for travelling time will be incurred prior to your approval for work to commence.
- Travelling time to and from customer premises is not generally included in any estimates and Apextechnologies
- Reserves the right to make a charge for travelling time at the normal consultancy rate of Rs (agreed with client) per hour.
- All communication and support will be done through email only.
Completion of Work
- Apextechnologies is unable to take responsibility for services provided by third parties through us or otherwise
- Apextechnologies reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for correction of errors for which Apextechnologies is not responsible.
- Apextechnologies will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
- Apextechnologies will not charge more than the amount previously agreed unless the Client has varied the specifications of the Work since the agreement.
- Apextechnologies will not undertake changes to the specifications of the Work which would increase the cost, without prior written authorization from the Client.
Rights and responsibilities
- Any code that is not freely accessible to third parties and not in the public domain, and to which Apextechnologies or their suppliers owns the copyright, may not be copied, published, distributed or passed to any third parties in any form without prior written consent from Apextechnologies
Change of Terms and Conditions
- Apextechnologies reserves the right to refuse or break a contract without prior notice, if it is believed that the Client, their Website, or any material is illegal, immoral or otherwise unacceptable.
- These terms & conditions may change from time to time. The Client will be informed of revisions as and when they are issued
By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.