java,embedded c,8051 family
android application,bootstrap,mysql serv
Project Platform : JAVA ANDROID PHP JOOMLA
Languages Used : JAVA PHP HTML
Project Cost : 14000
The idea of using the mobile handsets and phones is to deliver the valuable services except the basic communication that had been started in the early 1990s When Internet was added in Voice Telephony. Location-based services or LBS refer to ‘a set of applications that exploit the knowledge of the geographical position of a mobile device in order to provide services based on that information.’ Location-based services (LBS) provide the mobile clients personalized services according to their current location. They also open a new area for developers, cellular service network operators, and service providers to develop and Provide value-added services: advising clients of current traffic conditions, providing routing information, helping the users to find nearby shopping malls. Location-based services offer many merits to the mobile clients.
For the mobile user, the examples of location based services are:
• To determine the nearest business or service, such as an Bank or Hotels
• Receiving alerts, such as notification of Sale in Shopping Mall or news of Traffic Jam nearby.
• Friend finder or receiving the location of the stolen phone.
The main objective of the project to be design and implement a client server system that helps users to get the alerts about the offers (like Discount on products in shopping mall) available in a particular area. To provide services to customers based on the knowledge of their locations.
• A mobile user can ask our proposed application about his current location, popular places around his location, shortest route to navigate a particular opted location and to gain information of that opted location.
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENT ANALYSIS
• Our system will be using Google map to help user navigate to his destination place.
• GPS will detect location of the user or the popular place around the user location.
• MySQL will be used as backend to store the databases.
• Our proposed application will be using two protocols. HTTPS will make the web service more secure. FTP will be used in case of opening any images
Non- Functional Requirements
• Fault tolerance
• JDK 220.127.116.11
• JCreator 4.50
• Android eclipse
• GPS enabled Android Phone
• HDD (minimum 40GB)
• RAM (minimum 2GB)
• Processor (Intel core 2 Duo with 2.8 GHz or above)