embedded c,89x51 chip family
embedded c,89x51 microcontroller
android application,bootstrap,mysql serv
android application,mysql server
Project Platform : EMBEDDED C 89X51 CHIP FAMILY
Languages Used : EMBEDDED C
Project Cost : 16000
The project presented here is a novel approach towards vehicle navigation & safety implementation. As the title suggests, the project is aimed at automatically sensing the areas / zones like “School Zone”, “Hospital zone” or “Accident Zone”.
In convention, these special zones or areas are indicated at the roadside on a pillar or road sign poles. As an example, near school zone, the sign board displays “School Zone Ahead, Drive Slowly”, or near a hospital, “Hospital Area-Do not Blow Horn”, but in reality rarely this is practices. Drivers go at very high speed as usual near school zone, or operate the harsh horns loudly causing inconvenience to the patients in the hospital. Even though these are meant for the safety of the vehicles traveling and also for the general public, it is hardly practices by the vehicle drivers. As a result, making the whole concept of displaying warning sign and messages on the roadside boards meaningless.
To provide a better alternative, one can develop a system which will automatically sense such traffic signs automatically and accordingly inform the drives and also assist him in controlling the vehicle voluntarily or forcibly. All in all resulting in a very effective and fail proof system to provide traffic regulation, safety and convenience of the people.
As the whole project not just limited for these few functions, this project can be made mandatory. That way one can provide a more reliable security device and streamline traffic flow. Few additional features which can be integrated with this system are, “Down Hill Detection”, “Auto-Breaking with Obstacle detection” “auto Speed limit Sensor” etc.
As the design of this system goes, the project proposed here consists of a set of units
1) Zone / Area Unit.
2) Vehicle Unit
The main features of the project are :
1. Effective in implementation.
2. Low power consumption, and compact size,
3. High reliability, due to the usage of power semiconductor devices,
4. Greater control range due the usage of Frequency Modulation with a PC.
5. Vehicles monitored from a remote area (no need of 'line-of-sight’ arrangement).
BLOCK DIAGRAM & ITS DESCRIPTION
This ‘Smart Zone Sensing System with Automatic Control’ system works like this. Each monitoring zones are fitted with RF Transmitter units with unique Identity Code. All the vehicles must be fitted with RF Receiver and respective circuitry on their vehicle’s number plate. Display will be fitted on the dash board for visual representation of the alert messages sent by respective zone Transmitters.
When vehicle with 70 Kmph speed enters the school zone, it receives the alert message”School Zone, Please go slowly. Speed limit it 30 KiloMeterPerHour”. Also receiver checks the speed limit of the vehicle and found above 30 kmph then reduces it until crosses the School Zone area.
When the same vehicle enters the Hospital Zone, it receives the alert message “Hospital Zone, Please do not blow Horn”, and reduces the supply voltage to minimum level such that horn should blow in low pitch.
1. The project is used to secure and avoid the road accidents.
2. It can be used as part for automation of s or Public Transportation.
3. This system is used to trace the culprit vehicles by police persons.
4. This project can also be used by Cargo Companies to intimate their on-road vehicles about the next delivery spot or assignment.
5. This system can be used to ‘time keeping’ purpose in public transportation, such as departure & arrival timings, number of rotations each vehicle turned etc.
• This application is very useful on any kind of vehicle.
• This application is easy to install and easy to operate.
• Manpower can be saved by implementing auto detecting circuits.
• More reliable than manual Operation.
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:-
1) EMBEDDED C PROGRAMMING.
1) 8051 MICROCONTROLLER.
2) DC MOTORS.
3) RF TRANSMITTERS AND RECIEVERS. Etc.