java,embedded c,8051 family
java, java image processing
embedded c,89x51 chip family
Project Platform : EMBEDDED C 89X51 CHIP FAMILY
Languages Used : EMBEDDED C
Project Cost : 17000
In today’s world electricity is a major source for all day to day activities and without which human life cannot be thought of, and as the population and technology is increasing there is greater use of electricity compare to the production of the electricity. Hence there is need to lower the use of electricity and make the use of it in a more efficient way.
Hence this projects main intension is to consume electricity in a more efficient way using 8051 based microcontroller. The main features of the project are :
1. Effective in implementation.
2. Low power consumption, and compact size,
3. High reliability.
4. Single chip control using 8051 series microcontroller.
5. Works on AC or DC power supply.
6. Real-time interface.
BLOCK DIAGRAM & ITS DESCRIPTION
1) It can be used in banks, industries, government offices.etc
2) It can be used in solar tracking’s.
3) It can be used for testing of phase reversal and proper earthing.
4) It can be used in street lights.
1) More saving of electricity.
2) Less damage of eletriacl and electronic instruments.
3) Overload protection.
4) Consumes less power due to single chip usage.
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:-
1) EMBEDDED C PROGRAMMING.
1) 8051 MICROCONTROLLER.
2) STEPPER MOTORS.
3) SOLAR PANELS,SENSORS.etc.